Friday, July 22, 2011

The last one!

Today is my youngest childs 15th birthday, how the hell did this happen?  When he was born at 12:26 in the afternoon, it was fairly fast, I was waiting  to get my very first ever epidural, you see  the other were born " natural ",  no numbing for me, so I decided to get the epidural.  When I told my husband to " go get the f___ing nurse, Jack was already crowning his hard head,  it was only 7 or 8 hours in labor,  I just wanted to experience no pain, to be able to talk  and enjoy,  laugh with the nurse and watch TV.
That was not in the cards for me that day, the nurse said  it was too late, I knew that already! I was being split in half by my biggest baby,  then when he came out he had what they called " a true knot " in his cord, they said " we need to document this ", and it had been trials and tribulations since then!
Don't get me wrong, he is awesome, just difficult sometimes, he likes to do things his way, as he grows up we it is getting easier.  He does not like change, he knows everything.
Chapter two comimg soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment