Saturday, June 11, 2011

No sleep Saturday

Well here we go again, no rest, why on earth is it I cannot sleep, or why am I such a light sleeper? My husband gets up to get a glass of water at 4 am, I sort of  wake up, 15 minutes later he still hasn't come back to sleep,  so the wack job that I am is thinking, " Where did he go?"
I get up and walk to the kitchen,  all is quiet, he is out on the back deck just looking at nothing! We both go back to bed and he starts talking, everytime I close my eyes and possibly find that  bit of sleepiness he asks me another question, not in a whisper but in a real daytime voice.
I used to worry when I was very young that when I had kids I would never wake up for them, my mother said that you will, it is just something you do.  Now it is 7 am, we both had our 2 cups of coffee and he went back to sleep.  I have 2 loads of wash in, going to make chili in the crockpot for supper, get my shower and go to work at 10 and be sweet and wonderful to all the people I have scheduled to paint pottery today!

No comments:

Post a Comment